1. Monday, Feb. 20th we are providing the snacks and coffee after the Mission. Can you help with this? Please call Colleen 223-9046.
2. Sunday, Feb. 26 at the 10 a.m. Mass – our sponsored Mass. Please contact Mary Krizan to sign up to help in the various ministries for this Sunday. 223-8462
3. Friday, March 2, 1:30 p.m. World Day of Prayer. We are in charge this year and it is held at our church. We need ushers and greeters still along with some to help with the lunch. PLEASE call Marie Leahy at 223-8471 to help with this. Even if you can’t be there, you could send some of the lunch.
4. Friday, March 16th we are hosting Stations of the Cross. Mark it on your calendars. We will need soup and also participants for the Stations.
5. Our March meeting, March 8th, will be Doug Carle talking about wills. Bring all your questions.
6. Mark your calendars now for the last Saturday of March, the 31st, and the Sunday, April 1st. We are holding a huge bake sale that weekend to raise some money for St. Joseph’s building fund. Anyone in the parish can contribute baking! On the 31st is also the Regional Meeting in Ft. Macleod.